7 Facts to Know About DMarket ICO
DMarket is the first decentralized marketplace for turning virtual items into a real commodity. The second sale phase of DMarket ICO will be held on the 3rd November. This will be the final crowdsale. While you are waiting for the DMarket platform to launch, they present us with the 7 key points to get to know DMarket better. 7 facts to get you acquainted with the project in a minute and let you decide whether or not should you participate in the sale.
- There are about 2.3 billion gamers in the world.
- Today – only 6% of players can participate in the in-game item trading process.
- If all these players join in-game economy, the annual turnover of game content will exceed $450 billion in monetary terms.
- In 2017 DMarket presented the solution to unlock this economic sector: a blockchain and smart contracts based marketplace that enables the sale, exchange or evaluation of every virtual item between all games on any platform.
- The first DMarket token sale brought $10.9 million in investments.
- 28% of all investments will be directed into product development.
- 18% of investments will be used to stimulate game developers and publishers to create attractive and cost-effective business models within DMarket.
If you would like to discover more facts about DMarket project, check out their White Paper.
Today’s Reading List:
• One ICO to free everyone from international data roaming
• South Korean Crypto Community resists the ICO Ban
• SEC Optimistic efforts to catch ICO bad guys
• ICO Analysis: AirToken
Launching an ICO? Contact us to get featured info @ icodaily . net
|NAME||STARTING DATE||ICO CAP||CURRENCY||AMOUNT RAISED||% OF CAP|
|ICOs STARTED YESTERDAY (04/10/17)|
|ICOs STARTING TODAY (05/10/17)|
|ICOs STARTING TOMORROW (06/10/17)|
Recently Closed ICOs
|NAME||STARTING DATE||CLOSING DATE||ICO CAP||CURRENCY||AMOUNT RAISED||% OF CAP|
Tokens Listed on Exchange
|Name||Ticker Symbol||Exchange||Listing Date||ICO Closing Date||Start Trading Price||ICO Price||Change since ICO||Currency|
See the Full List of Ongoing ICOs Here